- Do you need sales presentation skills to sell more products?
- Are you struggling to hit your sales quota?
- Are you looking for a sales presentation course to help you close more deals?
Our sales presentation training seminars are designed for professionals who find that sales and sales-related presentations are part of their professional life. This dynamic sales presentation skills course helps both new and experienced sales staff improve their sales presentation skills. Building on a decade of experience delivering sales presentation training seminars to large corporations, we tailor this sales presentation course to your company and products. Do you need to improve your focus on benefits when speaking to clients? Do you want to learn to ask more powerful questions about customer needs? Then consider organizing our sales presentation course for your team. We developed this powerful sales presentation training based on extensive feedback from sales staff and highlight learning needs identified by sales professionals themselves.
Depending upon the type of sales that your team provides you can choose to have your public speaking course focus on a myriad of situations from board room presentation skills, to PowerPoint presentation skills, to sales presentation skills, to conference presentation skills. Building on our standard public speaking training curriculum we place greater focus on key issues raised by sales professionals in our past presentation training seminars. For example, hooking the audience, listening skills, conveying interest, using gestures, and handling tough questions. Even if participants have attended presentation training seminars in the past, this focused sales presentation skills course brings innovative approaches, new skills, and current public speaking skills to your sales team.
What are the Benefits of Sales Presentation Training?
Sales reps and other professionals engaged in the sales process all learn from this dynamic sales presentation training. We start with basic skills developed in our public speaking training courses. Then we integrate the unique skillset required to create relationships and close deals. From cementing the sales process to internalizing the power of questions that hook the buyer, this sales presentation course leverages existing presentation skills. Participants will benefit by learning how to improve their sales presentation skills and enhance how they:
- Focus On The Buyer’s Needs
- Probe For Problem Areas
- Hook Prospects At The Start
- Organize The Presentation for Impact
- Finesse Sales Presentation Skills
- Project Control & Confidence
- Overcome Nervousness & Anxiety
- Use Eye Contact To Establish Rapport
- Understand & Use Vocal Dynamics to Create Credibility
- Use Body Movement To Convey Confidence
- Highlight Key Points with Gestures
- Build Sales Presentation Skills Into the Sales Cycle
- Use Persuasive Communication Techniques
- Heighten Interest By Highlighting Benefits
- Utilize PowerPoint, Brochures and Other Visual Media
- Overcome Client Objections
- Engage Prospects Throughout the Pitch
- Handle Challenging Q & A
- Ask for the Close
Every participant receives a personalized copy of our Sales Presentation Training Workshop Manual.