- Do you need to exude more executive presence when you speak?
- Would you like to organize your remarks more efficiently to save time?
- Want to improve your executive presentation skills while boosting your impact?
This executive presentation training course is designed for a group of senior personnel who give presentations as part of their role and want to improve their executive presentation skills. This public speaking training includes a blend of executive presentation training, executive presentation coaching, and individual feedback. This highly participative course is one of our presentation training seminars exclusively designed for executives, managers and senior personnel who play a leadership role.
Recognizing that there are many situations where senior staff need to display executive presentation skills you can choose to have the executive presentation training session focus on board room presentation skills, PowerPoint presentation skills, sales presentation skills, or motivational presentation skills. Building on our standard public speaking training curriculum we place greater focus on key issues raised by executives in our past presentation training seminars. For example, conveying confidence, using body language persuasively, focusing on key messages, and handling tough questions are all part of this executive presentation skills training course. Even if participants have attended presentation training seminars in the past, this focused session introduces new drills, skillsets and professional speaking techniques to the executive audience.
Benefits of Executive Presentation Skills Training
The benefits of this executive presentation training course are many as participants increase their ability to communicate and persuade their audiences. You’ll note a significant return on investment after this public speaking training as each participant in this executive presentation skills training course undoubtedly impacts their entire organization. From overcoming nerves, to organizing remarks, to finessing delivery skills, the outcomes of this presentation training workshop impact all future presentations made by executives.
With an initial focus on executive presentation skills required for a stand-up presentation, participants learn how to apply executive presentation skills to other types of public speaking including meetings with staff, discussions with board members, client conferences and key meetings. Take a look at some of the benefits in this executive presentation skills training where participants learn how to better:
- Display Executive Presence
- Improve Executive Presentation Skills
- Tailor Remarks To the Listeners’ Needs
- Connect Solutions To Problem Areas
- Engage Listeners From The Start
- Organize Remarks For Impact
- Project Control &Confidence
- Utilize Stress Constructively
- Use Eye Contact To Establish Rapport
- Use Vocal Dynamics to Create Credibility
- Use Body Movement To Convey Confidence
- Highlight Key Points with Gestures
- Convey Calm &Professionalism
- Use Persuasive Communication Techniques
- Heighten Interest By Highlighting Benefits
- Utilize PowerPoint, Brochures and Other Visual Media
- Overcome Staff Objections
- Handle Challenging Q & A
- Inspire Action
Workshop Materials Every participant receives a personalized copy of the Executive Presentation Training Workshop Manual.