What is Virtual Presentation Training?
Our Virtual Presentation Training is an interactive and engaging way to learn how to build a powerful presentation and deliver it with confidence. Our expert facilitator works to help you and your team understand communication needs, tailor remarks to your audience, organize key content, consider body language, and overcome common stumbling blocks.
What Does A Virtual Presentation Session Cover?
- Understanding pros and cons of your own presentation style
- Considering your audience’s needs
- Composing engaging messages
- Organizing your content effectively
- Considering your vocals
- Using confident body language
- Breaking distracting habits
- Delivering in an engaging manner
- Presenting sitting down
- Presenting virtually
- Presenting over the phone
How Long Are the Virtual Presentation Sessions?
You can choose from one of the following suggested formats:
- Half Day Training Session
- One Day* Training Session
- Two Day* Training Session
*Usually delivered in 3.5 hour segments to ensure ongoing participant engagement
How Do We Organize a Presentation Training Session?
- Click on our Request A Free Quote button or call us at 1-800-501-1245
- Tell us about your learning needs
- Tally up your participants
- Get a Free Quote for review
- Pick a Date and Session
- Connect via Zoom
- Learn and grow your skills