- Do you need to present as part of your management role?
- Do you want to boost your confidence when presenting to more senior staff?
- Do you have the content but not the impact?
The Management Presentations™ training seminar is designed for management staff who need to give presentations are part of their professional life. The program is geared to the range of situations where managers need to demonstrate effective Stand Up Presentation Skills, Board Room Presentation Skills, Sitting Presentation Skills, PowerPoint Presentation Skills, Telephone Presentation Skills and Trade show Presentation Skills. Building on our standard presentation curriculum we place more focus on issues raised by busy managers themselves.
Benefits of Management Presentations™ Training
The benefits of the Management Presentations™ Training Course are felt for years to come. From overcoming nerves, to organizing remarks, to finessing delivery skills, the outcomes impact every presentation ever made by a member of the management team. With an initial focus on stand up presentation skills, participants learn how to also apply presentation skills to other types of public speaking including meetings with executives, telephone calls or important board room meetings. Participants will benefit by learning how to better:
- Consider The Listeners’ Needs
- Probe For Problem Areas
- Engage Listeners From The Start
- Organize Your Presentation for Impact
- Project Control and Confidence
- Overcome Nerves & Stress
- Use Eye Contact To Establish Rapport
- Use Vocal Dynamics to Create Credibility
- Use Body Movement To Convey Confidence
- Highlight Key Points with Gestures
- Convey Executive Presence
- Use Persuasive Communication Techniques
- Heighten Interest By Highlighting Benefits
- Utilize PowerPoint, Brochures and Other Visual Media
- Overcome Staff Objections
- Constantly Engage The Listeners
- Handle Challenging Q & A
- Inspire Action
Every participant receives a personalized copy of the Management Presentations™ Workshop Manual.