An Interactive Keynote is a powerful session that blends information sharing, learning activities and personal reflection. Well suited for large groups these interactive keynotes provide long lasting benefit due to their experiential nature.
- Is your staff troubled by interpersonal conflicts?
- Do they spend too much time dealing with difficult colleagues or clients?
- Would you like to harness their energies into more constructive activities?
Dealing with difficult people is challenging. But so too is communication. What if your team could learn to communicate better with everyone and even anticipate where conflicts would arise? Once teams learn where it’s likely to have a challenge they can proactively take steps to prevent and even dissolve conflicts before they begin.
In this powerful interactive keynote your team will learn about:
- 4 behavioral styles that dictate different communication approaches
- 3 key areas where conflicts are likely to occur
- 5 conflict resolution strategies to help diffuse conflicts before they grow
How Can I Find Out More About This Interactive Keynote?
Call us at 1-800-501-1245 to ask more about how to set up an Interactive Keynote on Dealing With Difficult People.